SU Home | Administrative Forms Home | Index |  Login

        Quick Links                   
email E-mail print Print
W-4 Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Jan 06,2015 at 04:35:PM

You should update your tax information by completing form W-4, so that Payroll can calculate the correct amount of tax to withhold from your pay.  If you do not, your default Federal status will be single with 0 allowances. Income tax is withheld from your wages based on marital status and the number of allowances claimed.  You may also specify that an additional dollar amount be withheld.  You can update your tax information anytime your tax situation changes and you choose to have more, or less, tax withheld by completing and submitting form W-4 to Payroll.  Whether you are entitled to claim a certain number of allowances or exemptions from withholding is subject to review by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).  Syracuse University may be required to send a copy of your form to the IRS upon their request.



Contact Payroll


Received 644563 Distinct Visits and 886184 Page Loads Since 03/01/2009
   Internet Explorer    Mozilla Firefox